The Adoration Chapel was Originally Built By Rev.Fr.Malberty in 1903 for the spiritual benefit of Catholics belonging to the A.C.G and the 3rd Infantry ( of Nizam’s Army) at the cost of Rs 3500/ and was inaugurated on 10th Jan 1904.
Renovation of the Adoration chapel was taken for two reasons:
- This 96 years old chapel needed repairs and Maintenance.
- We needed an adoration chapel at this shrine so that the pilgrims who visit this sacred SHRINE OF OUR LADY OF HEALTH have a conducive place for personal prayer in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
We are happy to have this inaugurated on 28th of August 1999 a day before the flag hoisting for the feast of OUR LADY OF HEALTH. It is our fond hope that all who visit this shrine will find time to sit in the presence of EUCHARISTIC LORD JESUS and pray that we may live a life of love and charity as a Disciple.
May all who come here enjoy peace of mind.